ALL YOUR FAQS
What does Individual Leasing mean?
Each resident signs their own lease for their specific bedroom. So, if a roommate moves out, the other residents are not responsible for that person’s rent. Please note that common areas are a shared space.
What are rental installments? Why is my rent not prorated?
A rental installment is a payment made as part of a series of payments. To simplify the billing process, the entire sum of the housing contract is divided into EQUAL installments. Instead of reducing the first installment and increasing the remaining installments, all installments are equal. These installments are factored into the start and end dates of the lease, including proration.
What should I bring to my new apartment?
While the furniture and appliances are included, below is a guide to help you with the personal belongings that you will need to provide:
COMMON AREA : Electronics and corresponding cords/adapters, décor, trash can, trash bags, pots and pans, plates, cups, eating/serving utensils, coffee maker. Cleaning/disinfecting supplies, dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, etc.
BEDROOM : Linens, pillows, mattress pad, towels, toiletries, shower hooks and curtain, trash can, décor, electronics and corresponding cords/adapters, and anything else that makes you feel at home.
How do I pay my rent and when is it due?
Rent is due the first of each month and may be paid online by ACH, debit or credit card through the resident portal. NO CASH ACCEPTED. Convenience fees may be charged for online payments. Late fees vary by property. Refer to your Housing Contract for more information.
What if I need something repaired in my apartment?
Our onsite, professional maintenance team would be happy to help you. We will need some details so be prepared to provide specifics with your requests. You may submit a service request through the online resident portal.
For Emergency Requests: A maintenance team member is on call 24/7 for emergency maintenance needs (i.e. door/window lock issues, major leaks, plumbing, no heat or AC during weather extremes, refrigerator not cooling, no electricity/gas/water, etc.). Please CALL the office at any time. If after business hours, an operator will assist you.
What would we recommend bringing?
- Pots, Pans, Plates, Utensils
- Additional appliances such as toasters, blenders, etc.
- Shower curtain
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Cleaning/laundry supplies (We do not offer cleaning services)
**We strongly recommend you contact your future roommates to see what items they would be comfortable with sharing**
Additional items that are also welcome:
- Bedroom windows are 60” x 31” *
- Living room windows are 72” x 31*
- Mini fridges (Please note that fridges with dedicated freezers may cause bedrooms to lose power due to excessive power usage)
- Hanging decorations – we encourage you to make your space as comfortable as possible. Note that paint loss or holes due to command strips or other items may be charged to the resident upon move out.
- Additional furniture – feel free to bring other items like bedside tables. Any removal of provided furniture is done so by staff approval.
* Any provided measurements are approximate and not exact
GET IN TOUCH
EVERYTHING’S RIGHT HERE
Connect with us for more information or start your application today!